We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join Acryl Data’s growing product team. The Product Manager will lead the development and execution of the product roadmap, working closely with cross-functional teams to bring new features and improvements to our platform. We are dedicated to bringing clarity to our customers’ complex data ecosystems and empowering Data Practitioners to tackle modern data governance.About Acryl
Acryl Data transforms metadata from liability to asset. We bring clarity to data by enabling search and discovery, data observability, and federated governance across the entire data ecosystem. Acryl is driving the open-source DataHub project, in collaboration with LinkedIn and the broader open-source community.About you
- Believe that you can measure your success based on the business value you create
- Are a self-starter who actively seeks the “why” to make the experience easy and enjoyable to use
- Know how to navigate through the unknown
- Demand a collaborative environment
- Embrace iterative development
- Are excited to talk to users, A/B test, and share learnings with the organization
- Are a solid communicator possessing strong presentation and verbal & written communication skills
- Develop and execute the product roadmap, including defining and prioritizing product features and improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and sales, to deliver innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Analyze market trends and customer feedback to identify new opportunities and drive product development
- Define and track key metrics to measure the success of our products and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies and launch plans for new products and features.
- Define, track, report on, and optimize key success metrics for your product.
- Build a culture of shared ownership, camaraderie, creativity, and experimentation amongst the engineers and designers on your squad to deliver a product of remarkable quality.
- 5+ years of product management experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product decisions / History of using qualitative and quantitative data to build remarkable products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful products to market
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated success leading, motivating, and developing engineering & design team members.
At Acryl Data, representation matters – to build the best, most inclusive, and accessible product for our community members, our work and team must reflect the lived experiences, unique perspectives, and communities around us. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 100 % coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Work-from-home budget
- Monthly co-working space budget