We are seeking a Solutions Architect to join our team at Acryl Data. In this role, you will build specific integrations and iterate on and improve features based on customer feedback. You will also be responsible for educating customers on effectively using DataHub, debugging any issues they may encounter, and helping them contribute back to the open-source project. We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity if you have a strong technical background and a passion for helping customers succeed.
- Design and implement data and machine learning solutions for our customers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering and sales, to ensure smooth integration and deployment of new features and improvements
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in the field of data and machine learning
- Serve as a technical advisor to internal and external stakeholders, providing guidance on best practices and solution design
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation and knowledge-sharing within the team
- 3+ years of full-time experience in data and machine learning solutions architecture
- Strong expertise in Python programming and familiarity with tools in the modern data and ML ecosystem
- Proven track record of designing and implementing data and machine learning solutions
- Experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Work from home + co-working space budget
- Parental leave
- Remote friendly
At Acryl Data, representation matters – for us to build the best, most inclusive, accessible product for our community members, our work and team must reflect the lived experiences, unique perspectives, and communities around us. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.