Terms of ServiceEffective Date: May 28, 2020
- your access and use of the Site and any of its features;
- any information or content, such as articles, blog posts, forms, templates, documents, or other materials (collectively, “Content”);
- any and all communications or submissions of information or materials made by you to Acryl Data through the Site or otherwise (unless you are expressly informed otherwise by us).
- Notwithstanding the above, if you have entered into a paid services relationship on this platform pursuant to an executed Master Services Agreement, the terms of that Agreement will govern in the event of a conflict with these Notices & Terms.
Please review these Notices & Terms CAREFULLY, as they may have changed since you last visited the Site. Acryl Data may amend these Notices & Terms at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you. The latest version of the Notices & Terms will always be posted on this page. When we amend these Notices & Terms, we will update the Effective Date at the top of this page. Any such amendments to these Notices & Terms will be effective as of the updated Effective Date. By accessing or using the Site on or after the updated Effective Date, you indicate to us that you accept and agree to the amended Notices & Terms.
- Legal Notices.
- No Confidentiality. Unless you are an existing client of Acryl Data, you agree that any communications you initiate with Acryl Data (including without limitation any attorneys or employees affiliated with Acryl Data) through the Site (or otherwise, such as through email, telephone, voicemail, text message, direct message, or any other communication) will not be treated as confidential unless explicitly and specifically indicated otherwise. Unless you are an existing client of Acryl Data, you should not communicate any information that is confidential, proprietary, or otherwise sensitive, and Acryl Data makes no guarantees or warranties with respect to the security, confidentiality, use, disclosure, or return of any information we receive.
- No Advertising or Solicitation. The Site is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation.
- Limited License. Subject to these Notice & Terms, Acryl Data grants you a limited, nonexclusive, revocable, personal license to access and use the Site and to view, reproduce and distribute the Content solely for noncommercial and informational purposes, only in unmodified form, and only with attribution to Acryl Data and without removing or obscuring any attributive, copyright, or permission notices provided on or contained within the Content. Acryl Data reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delete any Content for any reason or no reason. Though you may link to any publicly available page on the Site and share the Content pursuant to this limited license, you agree to immediately remove any link or take down any shared Content upon request from Acryl Data.
- Prohibited Uses. As a condition of accessing and using the Site, you agree not to use the Site or any Content for any purpose that is prohibited by these Notices & Terms, and further agree not to use the Site in any manner that (a) violates any applicable law, rule, regulation, contract to which you are bound, or government or judicial order; (b) infringes the intellectual property or privacy rights of Acryl Data or others; (c) constitutes the unauthorized transmission of unsolicited commercial electronic mail; (d) involves the transmission of defamatory or libelous materials; (e) violates, attempts to violate, or knowingly facilitates the violation of the system security of the Site, or otherwise interferes with or attempts to interfere with the normal operations of the Site; (f) involves software viruses or any other malicious computer codes, files, or programs; (g) impersonates any person or entity, including anyone affiliated with Acryl Data; (h) constitutes fraud; (i) bypasses, circumvents or attempts to bypass or circumvent any measures used by Acryl Data to prevent or restrict access to the Site (including without limitation by use of passwords associated with accounts that do not belong to you, whether or not authorized by the applicable accountholder); (j) harvests or scrapes any information from the Site; or (k) otherwise violates these Notices & Terms. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with your access and use of the Site.
- Unauthorized or Accidental Access of Information. In the event you gain access to any information not intended to be accessed by you, you agree that you will immediately notify Acryl Data at firstname.lastname@example.org and lawfully destroy all copies of such information in your possession.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site and the Content are provided “as is.” To the maximum extent permitted by law where Acryl Data has offices, Acryl Data disclaims all warranties (express, implied, statutory, and otherwise), including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, the accuracy of the information, timeliness of information, non-infringement, and uninterrupted or error-free operation. Your access to and use of the Site and Content is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law in the states in which Acryl Data has offices, in no event will Acryl Data or its agents, partners, employees, vendors, or licensors be liable for any consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages (including without limitation damages for loss of data, revenue, or profits), foreseeable or not, arising out of your access or use of the Site or the Content, based on any claim whatsoever, and even if advised that such damages were possible. The maximum, aggregate liability of Acryl Data to you arising out of or related to the Site or the Content will not exceed $1,000.00, which amount will be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against Acryl Data and the aforementioned persons. The above limitations may not apply to you to the extent prohibited by law where Acryl Data has offices.
- Miscellaneous. The failure of Acryl Data or you to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that or any further rights hereunder. Acryl Data reserves the right to update these Notices & Terms at any time in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.